Wednesday 16 March 2011

Team Speakage

Well, today I found out you can actually set up whisper lists in Team Speak.. Guess I'm sort of out of loop with that one. "It was about the bloody time!" I hear you gasp, and it's true! Seriously had one of the most entertaining raids for a while now.. I do really love raiding, but chatting with someone about it makes it just so much more fun! 

Being a shadow priest, the most time I tend to get to typing during an encounter is the 2,45 seconds or so it takes me to cast Mind Flay within.. Not much time to advance conversation in typing. SO much better when you can just press a keybind with an unused finger and get blabbing. You should try it! Today!

Also, wine. Yes, wine is good for raids! In moderate amounts. And I have work tomorrow. So yay, enjoy your first (of many to come? who knows!) blog posts written while under the influence of tipsy. Aaaaaand what made it even better, got a very good trinket as a drop, and paid minimum amount of dkp for it! The other week there was more competition, and it went for a reallyreally high amount of dkp. Now, zero competition! So all I can say is: Yay for awesome raid night!

And with that, it is time to bid you all a good night, as I have work tomorrow. Very early.

2,45 seconds of frantic typing

No comments:

Post a Comment