Sunday 5 December 2010

Greetings and Salutations!

So, another World of Warcraft blog sees the dawn (or in this case, dark evening sky). But why? How? What?! Well, just because I feel like it. Everyone else is doing it so why can't I? I've given a travel blog a try, but don't travel often enough to really make it worthwhile. I like photography, but don't know enough about it to make a "proper" blog, movies or books... Meh...

Then it struck me. Hey! I play WoW a lot. And yeah, here we are. You may expect posts on random subjects relating to the game, reports on interesting (to me anyway) things I come across, possible rantings now and then (especially if I make the mistake of trying PvP), most likely some proper pop-culture whorage completely unrelated to WoW itself... Well, anything really! Also, there will be cake! (I may, or may not be lying)

You probably shouldn't expect in-depth guides on different classes or their playstyles, or mathematical calculations on how to increase your dee-pee-ess. There are sites that cover those things better than I ever could, and I suck at math anyway.

Now, why Vekniss Hive? Why bugs? One of those "just 'cause!" things again. I like them bugs. The Silithid are a really interesting race within the game. I mean c'mon! Affiliation with an evil eye-balls-y god, infesting things, being all bugsy... I kinda want them as a playable race. But considering how trolls can't even wear shoes, displaying the armor might be a bit of a problem... But I'm sure it could work!

Ah yes.. But welcome, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment