Friday 15 April 2011

Blackwing Progress

Well we finally managed to get that pesky Chimaeron down. Yay! Think that was actually just the third time we were there.. Been in the habit of resetting a lot and going through the whole place again and again. But yes, here we are:


And I think my shadowy-twisted healing even helped a little bit maybe! Well popping a Divine Hymn during a feud and possibly a few Prayer of Healings here and there.. But still shadow, so fear me! Haven't gone soft or anything..

As a proof here is me going against Onyxia in the face of certain wipe!


If I just could've gotten close enough to give her a proper whack with my silly blue staff.. *mutters about archaeology and just stupid trash from Tol'Vir*

Oh, and an aerial view from Nefarian looking down at our raid group. I kinda love Mind Vision =)

No comments:

Post a Comment