Monday 14 February 2011

For Science! Pt. 2

Throne of the Tides holds many mysteries.. Where did the giant squid take Neptulon? How do you not sink through a jellyfish elevator? Is this reality? But the most burning question in my mind since the early days has been... What would happen if I attempted to enter one of the corridors in the lower "atrium" when they are still blocked by Ozumat's tentacles?
Being the considerate being I am, I haven't gone and tested this while grouped with others. Alas, my farmbot-kitty is high enough level to sneak past the first nagas, so it is experiment time! What ever will become of the kitty!?


Big fat nothing! Silly tentacle just bounces you back. And the naga guard stood there watching, not lifting a finger. I am officially disappointed. Ozumat you big fat wuss!


Another "what if..." I've had in mind is what exactly does a Thwomp do? I am of course talking about an ability possessed by a Tentacle of Iso'Rath. Iso'Rath being a friggin huge ...maw-thingy with plenty of big pointy teeth. And them tentacles as well. In the Twilight Highlands. See? (there ->)


So yeah, a big thing like that.. Tentacles with spikes the size of your average Tundra mammoth.. Should make some considerable damage! Witness the might of Iso'Rath!


Yeah... Your toon will be dead after about 3 minutes of relentless Thwomping. Not impressed. Boredom will kill you faster.

What does kill you, however, is Atramedes with his Searing Flame ability, if no one hits the gong. Yes it does! He does?

No comments:

Post a Comment